There are excellent modern facilities available in the school library to the students and members of staff to make studies here much easier and more interesting. The two areas that affect users the most are the information technology and library facilities.
The School Library has a huge collection of books and the number is on a gradual increase. It aims at facilitating reading habits among students and provides them an atmosphere where they can sit freely, think freely and develop their analytical skills.
School Library Rules
- Students are allowed to use the library in their respective library periods along with the concerned teachers and also during recess.
- One Reader Ticket is issued to students.
- Books are checked at the time of issuing. Any damage is reported immediately. In case of loss/damage to a book, the students have to pay the printed price on the latest edition of the book in question.
- Books are returned on the due date mentioned on the issue label. A fine of Re.1/- per day is imposed on any book returned after the due date. Books overdue are returned only during recess.
- Reader's ticket is not transferable. The student is solely responsible for the books borrowed against his ticket. A duplicate ticket may be issued.